Updated: Oct 8, 2018
– 3 cups of grated raw cauliflower - I use my blender for this...be sure to add WATER into the blend with your cauliflower and blend...dump in a strainer and continue until you use your whole head of cauliflower...you will end up with more than three cups! I either save it or double the recipe and use it in my meal prep meals for the week.
– 1/2 cup frozen peas
– 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers ( I buy frozen ones)
– 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
– 1/2 cup onion, diced
– 1/2 TBSP toasted sesame oil
– 2 eggs (or 4 egg whites) scrambled
– 3 TBSP soy sauce
1. In a large pan, saute garlic and onions in oil on a medium/high heat, until onions become soft and transparent. (about 2-3 minutes) -- however, I caramelize mine because I love that!
2. Next add in peas, and carrots and cook until carrots begin to soften and peas are heated through, about 3-4 minutes
3. Next stir in scrambled eggs , cauliflower and soy sauce. Cook stirring frequently for about 10 more minutes.
Feel free to add other veggies as well, don't be afraid to experiment!
Cascadian Farm brand offers a great stir fry blend
Possible add-ins: Napa cabbage, bok choy, Kale, water chestnuts, chicken, beef, and shrimp!